January 4, 2015

My favorite organic lip balms (Part 2)

Happy 2015 !
Here goes the latest portion of my favorite lipbalms:


Caudalie lip conditioner 
from the 'Moisture Essential set'


This lip conditioner, first of all, smells lovely. Just like another product of this brand that I've tried, so I guess it's their signature scent. The scent is very light and gentle but up close it's there - somehow fruity - I guess grapes with some citruses. The moisturizing power is about medium, it is one of the harder, waxy types, but good enough for me. Will not melt easily.

This probably sells only as a part of a set. I got mine gifted to me, but as far as I know, you can get it from Caudalie website or specialty spas.
UPDATE 02/2015: This lipbalm is available at UK-based store naturisimo.com with free intl' shipping.

My rating: 4/5




Hurraw Balm


Yeah! Finally I got my hands on these and I'm in love. Pictured are mint (green) and coconut (brown), but I've had a vanilla too. Well, these must be the best lipbalms I have ever tried. I just love the oily-buttery softness, how it instantly melts on my lips, how divinely they all smell and are made of raw, organic or wildcrafted goodness. And they are vegan! Go get some !

My rating: 5/5


To see all my lipbalm posts, go to http://art-and-beauty-by-maggielet.blogspot.com.es/search/label/lip%20balm

 


No comments: