April 18, 2015

REVIEW: Florame perfumes

 
Florame Vanille Gourmande 
(Delicious Vanilla)
My take:
There sure is sweet caramel-like vanilla and a bit of clove. I'm a vanilla fan but this is just too spicy and earthy for me. And I dislike the fact it has a bit of lavender in it, which unfortunately all of my Florame perfumes have. This (very nice) bottle comes in a smaller 50ml (1.7 fl.oz) size but costs about the same with the rest that are 100ml (3.4 fl.oz.). Good to notice this one is actually an Eau de parfum and the rest mentioned are Eau(x) de toilette.
Certified organic product.
Product quality 5/5. Fragrance appeal 3/5.



Florame Agrumes Irrésistibles 
(Irresistible Citrus)
My take:
I'm a big citrus fan too but again there's the lavender note, so all over it's a fresh citrus, almost cologne like fragrance. By the 'fruity' they mention on the box I'd expect something sweeter. Comes in a 100ml bottle.
Certified organic product.
Product quality 5/5. Fragrance appeal 3/5.



Florame Verveine Pétillante 
(Sparkling Verbena)
My take:
Well, verbena sounded nice to try. But finally it was a bit too crispy and bitter for my liking and not perfume-y enough. Something fitting for a body product such as lotion or shower gel but not an edt. Not too bad anyway, I used it up just like the rest. But I'll stay with verbena for teas only... Comes in a 100ml bottle. It has similar ingredients list to the others, forgot to take a photo of that.
Certified organic product.
Product quality 5/5. Fragrance appeal 2/5.



And this one is MEN'S...    
Florame Esprit Vétiver 
(Vetiver Spirit)
My take:
Very interesting but strange to me. Green notes, citrus, some mellow buttery creaminess to it, cedarwood, geranium and black pepper are noticeable. Has a bit of coriander and cardamom which appeal to me but I don't notice them much. Very relaxing and 'zen' like but not much attractive on a guy. It was definitely worth a try though as there aren't many real natural edt's for men. But as you can see in the photo, it gets used. Comes in a 100ml (3.4 fl.oz.) bottle.
Certified organic product.
Product quality 5/5. Fragrance appeal 3/5.



Final verdict: 
I will not repurchase any of these. I recommend you try them if you like notes of bitter citruses and lavender. And for the men's if you like vetiver, cedarwood and chypre type of fragrances. Their design though is first class.

No comments: